Tartan High is committed to preparing students for the future by providing a comprehensive curriculum that is designed to challenge the interests and abilities of the diverse student body.
Since its opening in 1971, Tartan has grown to more than 1,600 students.
Tartan High School is dedicated to helping all students achieve high standards, both in the classroom and beyond.
At Tartan we provide a challenging curriculum that serves a wide range of student interests.
We also offer 32 co-curricular activities and 29 interscholastic athletics.
- AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination)
- 35 activities and clubs
- 31 athletic teams
- Spanish, French, and American Sign Language offered
- Regional award-winning BPA program
- Relay for Life
- 16 Advanced Placement (AP) classes offered
- 9 College in the Schools (CIS) classes offered
- Regional and state award-winning DECA program